Today was my first day of my new job at CMC.
Very positive things to say so far:
- I already know a couple of the programs we use
- It seems to be a company you “WANT” to work for
- I really like the people I am training with
Then there are some of the benefits:
- 2 weeks vacation (of which you can roll over 40 hrs)
- You can purchase vacation days
- 6 Holidays
- 4 Floating Holiday’s
- Accrued Leave of Absence (LOA)
- 6 days Sick Time (unused rolls over into LOA)
- Flex Accounts
So, so far-so good
We watched this great video called Employee 101 – very amusing. It about how to be a good employee. They have lost of incentive prizes. Good ones too, no rinky-dink prizes here. Some past prizes were Flat-screen TVs, $500 gift cards.
The next few days we are going to be getting further into what our jobs are…