Someone read Aunt Andi’s Blog on this topic and thought I should do it to…
Here are 7 random wierd or unknown facts about myself. It was actually a little difficult since I don’t have any boundries and tell every one everything anyway…
1) I am totally scared of the dark. When TD isn’t here and I have to sleep alone, a light in the bedroom has to be on. Completely freaked out by the dark.
2) I love action movies, the more fighting the better.
3) I hate feet. Do not like my feet touched or other people to touch my feet. One year at thanksgiving my family held me down and smeared huge handfuls of butter between my toes. It was really funny you should have been there.
4) My guiltiest pleasure…I like to watch The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. She is such a sarcastic B, but I love her.
5) When I was little I wanted to be a movie star. Now that I see how much privacy stars (even pseudo stars) don’t have, I am so glad I didn’t persue that career. Although I do occassionally fantasize about it
6) I taught my niece the most awful-est dance step in the world (her mom taught it to me when I little bit older then my niece is now)
7)My husband regularly check my roots for blondness
This entry was posted in Miscellaneous Character(s), Our Family, The Daddy (TD), The Mommy (TM), Uncle Dubby & Aunt Andi and tagged Dance, Dancing, Entertainment, Feet, Just for Funsies, Life, Movies, No Choice Being Related, Our Family, Random, Scared, Television, TV.