I stole this from Perri’s blog. I figured it was appropriate since we just had an anniversary
All about Chris and me
1. Who is your man? Chris, Christopher (add a Lee to that if I am mad at him), Butter Muffin, Uncle Chris
2. How long have you been together? Married 4 years
3. How long did you date before you got married? About 18 months
4. How old is your man? He just turned 38
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did.
7. Who is taller? Depends on which shoes I am wearing
8. Who sings better? Not a clue. I sing all the time, he hardly ever sings. I am not sure what kind of singing voice he has. Honey you need to sing for me.
9. Who is smarter? Depends on what the topic is
10. Whose temper is worse? His.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do…when we have the time
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? Depends on what we are doing
16. Who mows the lawn? Hands down him. I hate yard work
17. Who cooks dinner? I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? he does. I very rarely drive when we go somewhere together.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever gets to their wallet first.
20. Who is the most stubborn? We both are…
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on how upset we were.
22. Whose parents do you see most? I think we are pretty good about sharing the parental time.
23. Who kissed who first? I think we just kinda kissed each other.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
25. Who proposed? I did at McDonald’s while we were at lunch one day
26. Who is most sensitive? Me
27. Who has the most friends? Me – no contest.
28. Who has more siblings? I do, 1 Sister & 2 Brothers. He has a sister. His family is by far larger than mine though. You can’t fit them all in one house at the holidays
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We are decent about deciding things together. Sometimes one of just gets a little overwhelmed with life and leaves all the decisions up to the other one.
30. How did you meet? We worked together. I was actually dating someone else when we met, but we were work buddies. After that relationship didn’t work out we started dating. We went to a going away party for a mutual co-worker, my friend Kathy thought I was little tipsy (wasn’t nearly as tipsy as I pretended) and she insisted that Chris follow me home (we lived not far from each other.) He asked me to a party the next night and we have been together ever since.