1) That my kiddo is feeling better. As much as I loved all the snuggles he wanted, I would rather have happy baby any day.
2) That I not only have one, but two jobs that I love. Not many people can say that about one job. I enjoy the peopple I work with and tasks that I do (except cleaning the men’s restroom). I love meeting all sorts of new people.
3) That I have made some really great new friends that enjoy hanging out at our house. In turn this makes mu husband happy, because that means I am cleaning the house for company
4) Family Guy…it cracks me up.
5) That I can laugh at myself and feel I am getting to a point in my life where I am super confident
6) Being able to dance and sing like a fool and it makes my son giggle and shake his booty
7) Quite simply, our family.