1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would donate the Shriners Hospital for Children. They have been just fabulous to work with regarding Glo-Worm’s club-foot. It would feel awesome to give back to an organization that has helped us to much
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Since Glo-Worm is not in school yet, they don’t have much of an impact on us. I have noticed a trend recently to close school at the mere thought of snow….what’s up with that? I can’t remember school ever closing this much when I was a kid. In fact I can remember all the counties around us closing, but we would still have to go.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
My wish would to be more musical or more athletic. Both are things I am not so great at, but like to participate in. Working in a gym, I am learning more about sports then I ever wanted to know
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Totally a Celebrity Gossip Junkie. E! Online, Perez Hilton, Us Magazine…you name it I love to read it. I have been getting more into local news & politics though.
5. What is your favorite “cocktail”? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the “Cosmo” kind?! Anything flies…doesn’t hafta be alcoholic!)
I like wine, coffee, and soda. My drink of choice to relax would be a nice glass of wine….coffee & soda the rest of the time.
If you are a Super Bowl non-watcher…read this Guide to the Super-Bowl