A few weeks ago I was awarded a Liebster Blog Award from Play 101. I love reading her blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me for this. I really do appreciate my Glo-Worm.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German (n.) and means: sweetheart, beloved person, darling.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to his or her blog
2. Copy and paste the “Liebster Blog Award” icon into your post
3. Pass the award on to 5 of your fellow bloggers and let them know you did so
The ones I would like to pass this along to are:
- No Shoe Left Behind – Her writing is fun and witty
- Our Note 2 Self – Although they haven’t posted in a few months, I love that this a sister blog. They each have a great point of view on things (and yummy recipes too)
That seems to be all that I have that fit the requirements of this award. All the other blogs I follow have lots of other followers
I have been a little lax in the whole actual post thing since before the holiday’s, and have been trying to work it back into my daily life.
When I got this award, I thought I do appreciate my Glo-Worm. When I thought a little more about it, I remembered that wasn’t the only reason I started this blog.
I started it keep a bit of a diary for myself, my family and Glo-Worm. A diary of goings on with us, the world, life. Over the last few years it has sort of turned into the Glo-Worm blog, which isn’t a bad thing, but not the full intention.
Going forward, I am going to write about other things and my perspective on them (you may or may not agree and I am okay with that). There will still be lots of GW involved in my posts, pictures of him, but I want to branch out a little bit.
Hope you stick around 🙂